Under the PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023, Vishwakarma will be given a loan of ₹ 1 lakh for 18 months at only 5% interest for business ! The PM VIKAS scheme was announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi from the ramparts of Red Fort on 15th August. The Ministry of Government of India MICRO, SMALL & MEDIUM ENTERPRISES has started PM Vishwakarma Portal !
PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana launched by the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises is going to give information about online application, eligibility, beneficiary, benefits, features, documents, official website, helpline number, latest news etc.
Table of Contents
PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023
PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana In Vishwakarma such as Carpenters, boat makers, weapon makers blacksmiths, locksmiths, hammer and toolkit makers, goldsmiths, potters, sculptors, cobblers, masons, dalia mat broom makers, traditional doll and toy makers Barbers, garland makers, washermen, tailors will all be given training.
After giving PM VIKAS Yojana Training, the government will provide horoscope trade free loans to promote traditional work! In the first phase of the PM Vishwakarma Yojana, all Vishwakarma’s will be given loans up to ₹ 100000 ! PM Vishwakarma gov in Portal has also been started by the PM VIKAS Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Government of India.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 Portal
Vishwakarma Samman Yojana was announced by the Prime Minister on 15th August. Now the government has launched pmvishwakarma.gov.in official website to apply for PM Vishwakarma Online! The Central Government has also fixed the PM VIKAS Budget 2023! Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has approved a budget of Rs 13000 to 15000 Cr for this !
You can apply online for this by visiting PM Vishwakarma Portal. By visiting the PM Vishwakarma Scheme portal, you can get information about online registration, eligibility, benefits, features, documents, helpline numbers, etc. The official website of Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana is PM Vishwakarma gov in !
PM Vishwakarma Scheme – Overview
|Post Name||PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023|
|Article Type||Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Yojana|
|Training Stipends||500 Per Date|
|Loan Amount 1st Phase||100000/|
|Loan Amount 2nd Phase||200000/|
|Rs for Toolkit||15000/|
PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2023 Benefits
Under Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana, Vishwakarma’s will be provided a loan at the rate of 5% of ₹ 100000 in the first stage, ₹ 15000 for buying tool kit, training marketing etc. Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Yojana Benefits are as follows !
1 . PM Vishwakarma Scheme Certificate and ID Card
Under the Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Samman Yojana, all Vishwakarma will be given certificates and ID after training. So that they can get a different identity anywhere in the country! If he has taken PM Vishwakarma Yojana training, then his identity should be different in the whole world !
2. PM Vishwakarma Yojana Skills
- Skilled Vishwakarma will be given 5 to 7 days training in the beginning. With the initial training of 40 hours, Vishwakarma can extend this training further according to his interest.
- If Vishwakarma wants to take this training further, he can take Prime Minister Vishwakarma training for 15 days! Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Training will be given for 120 hours! Which has been named Vishwakarma Advance Training!
PM Vishwakarma Yojana Training Stipend
All the trainers doing training under Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana will also be given expenses at the rate of ₹ 500 per day! So that no PM Vishwakarma Trainer has to face any financial problem!
3. PM VIKAS Toolkit Incentive
After the training of PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana, ₹ 15000 will be given to all Vishwakarma Trainers to buy their tools! ₹15000 PM VIKAS Toolkit Incentive will be helpful to buy their tools! So that in future they do not have to face any kind of financial problem.
4 . PM Vishwakarma Yojana Loan Amount
- Under Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana, a loan of ₹ 100000 will be given in the first phase at 5% interest for 18 months without any guarantee to all Vishwakarma’s who have received training!
- In the same second phase, a loan of ₹ 200000 will be given for 30 months at 8% interest without any guarantee under PM Vishwakarma Yojana!
PM VIKAS Loan is being given to Vishwakarma to expand his business or to start a new business. The government believes that by giving training to all the traditional artisans, they have to be prepared for the world class market. So that the goods made by them can be sold in the world market !
5 . PM VIKAS Yojana
The government has also fixed an incentive amount for Vishwakarma to do digital transactions. If all Vishwakarma brothers do distant transactions, then they will be given a statue incentive amount at the rate of one rupee per transaction on a maximum of 100 transactions !
6. PM Vishwakarma Scheme Marketing Support
National Committee for Marketing (NCM) will provide services like quality certification, branding and promotion, e-commerce linkage, trade fair advertisement, promotion and other marketing activities to sell Vishwakarma Bhai’s products in the worldwide market.
Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Scheme Eligibility
If you also want to apply online in PM Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana, then for this you have to have the following eligibility !
- Pradhan Mantri VIKAS Scheme An artisan or craftsman who works with hands and tools and is engaged in one of the 18 family-based traditional occupations mentioned in the scheme. The unorganized sector on the basis of self-employment will be eligible for registration under PM Vishwakarma.
- The age of the applicant should be more than 18 years!
- The applicant should know how to do any one of the 18 traditional works
- Vishwakarma Samman Yojana applicants should not have taken PMEGP, PM SVANidhi, Mudra Loan etc. in the last 5 years!
- The benefit of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Samman Yojana will be given to only 1 member of the family.
- The benefit of PM Kaushal Samman Yojana will not be given to any government person.
Who are included in PM Vishwakarma Yojana
Traditional artisans from all over the country have been included in the Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana. Some of which are the list of hand working artisans
Carpenter (Suthar), Boat Maker, Armourer, Blacksmith (Lohar), Hammer and Tool Kit Maker, Locksmith, Goldsmith (Sunar), Potter (Kumhaar), Sculptor (Moortikar)/ stone carver / Stone breaker, Cobbler (Charmkar)/ Shoesmith/ Footwear artisan, Mason (Rajmistri), Basket Maker/ Basket Waver: Mat maker/ Coir Weaver/ Broom maker, Doll & Toy Maker (Traditional), Barber (Naai), Garland Maker (Malakaar), Washerman (Dhobi), Tailor (Darzi) and Fishing Net Maker.
Note: (*) Also includes manufacture of Bronze, Brass, Copper, Dias, Utensils, Figurines, etc.
Required document for Register at PM Vishwakarma Portal.
You will need the following documents to apply online for Vishwakarma Kaushal Samman Yojana
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- mobile number
- bank account
- Ration card
- In case of non-availability of ration card, Aadhaar card etc. of all the family members.
PM Vishwakarma Online Apply CSC – CSC VLE
The Government of India has chosen the Common Service Center (CSC PM Vishwakarma) to apply online for Pradhan Mantri Vishwakarma Samman Yojana! If you want to register for the PM Vishwakarma Yojana! So what kind of center do you have to go to near you? PM Vishwakarma will apply online! PM Vishwakarma has been given to csc! Because public service centers have been opened in almost every village under Digital India across the country! Vishwakarma Samman Yojana registration work has been given to PM Vishwakarma csc vle!
PM Vishwakarma Scheme Registration
If you also want to sell your products worldwide by taking training under Vishwakarma Samman Yojana! So for this you have to register online first! To register for the PM Vishwakarma Yojana, one has to go to the nearest CSC center. There PM Vishwakarma csc vle will apply online !
Read This ….